Type of Tour: Private Tour
Duration: 9 hours
Attractions: Summer Palace, Mutianyu Great Wall.
Service: English Tour Guide, Transfer, Entrance Fees, and Lunch
Walking Level: ★★★☆☆
Meeting point: Your Hotel Lobby
Meeting time: 8:30 am
1. Excellent English tour guide and driver only serve you.
2. Hear entertaining stories and history from an informative guide.
3. Be guided through VIP channel to avoid the long security check and long queue for tickets.
4. Delicious Lunch in a well-selected Chinese restaurant.
5. Toboggan down from the Great Wall.
6. Visit the biggest imperial garden in Beijing.
Good to know:
1. Unlimited bottles of water are stored in our car/van, and you need to carry them.
2. We don't go to tourist shops, factories, etc. and waste your precious time.
3. On the way, you can choose to go to Olympic Park if you still have time.
4. Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done. Usually, our clients give 50 to 100RMB per person.
In the morning your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby 8:30 am.
About 2 hours' drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall.
This part of the Great Wall is most welcomed by travelers for its picturesque scenery, fewer tourists, and beautifully-restored architecture. In order to save you time, we use the round-way cable car to transfer you to the Great Wall (or the ski lift up and toboggan down) so that you don't have to waste your time to climb for more than 800 steps. Arriving at the Great Wall you'll have about 2-hour's hiking on the wall.
You can take the toboggan down from the Wall or choose the chairlift takes you down.
After the Mutianyu Great Wall, you will go to have lunch.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
You will visit Summer Palace in this afternoon.
The palace is about 12 kilometers northwest of the city center and is equally as famous as the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace is called "yiheyuan" in Chinese. It is the best preserved and the largest imperial gardens in China and one of Beijing's premier attractions.
You will be dropped off at your hotel after the Great Wall about 5 pm.
Tour price: (All prices publish are in RMB and per person)
Child Discount (2 to 12 years old): 100RMB
Under 2's: FREE
1. Professional English-speaking tour guide.
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver.
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees.
4. Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
5. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above.
6. Round way cable car up and down or ski lift up and toboggan down.
1. Personal costs.
2. Breakfast and Dinner.
3. Gratuity to the guide and driver.
It will be reviewed by our staff before being accepted or declined.
You will be notified via email when the booking is accepted or declined.
Emergency Booking: +86-13581665548