Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
Duration: 5 hours
Attractions: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of heaven
Service: English Tour Guide, Entrance Fees
Walking Level: ★★★☆☆
Meeting point: Your Hotel Lobby
Meeting time: 9 am
Departure: Daily (Except Monday)
1. Private Certified guided a walking tour of world heritage sights in Beijing City.
2. See a lot of actives by locals in the morning.
3. Enjoy early tickets booking to avoid the crowds.
4. See the biggest imperial palace in China.
5. Lead by a local informative, friendly and professional guide.
6. Hear entertaining stories and history from your informative guide.
Good to know:
1. It is better to take your passport or a copy with you. There always security check around Tiananmen square. And you may need it if you want to go into Chairman Mao's mausoleum.
2. We don't go to tourist shops, factories, etc. and waste your precious time.
3. The tour is not with private transfer, but the public transfer and taxi are easy to use in the city.
4. Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done. Usually, people give 50 to 100 RMB per person per day.
Your guide will welcome you at your hotel lobby.
Then you will guide to the Temple of Heaven by public transfer or Taxi. (on your request)
From the East gate of Temple of Heaven, you will see millions of local activities and your guide will explain the Chinese ideas.
Then you will lead to see the beautiful temples and learn the religions in our country. After the walk in the temple of heaven, you will lead to Tiananmen square by taking a public bus. Don't worry, the bus is only 15 minutes to go. It is a great chance to feel how locals use the public bus.
Our guide will arrange a short break before visit the big palace. Or be take in the old street (Qianmen street) to try some local street food. This is flexible according to the group members.
Tiananmen Square is the heart of China for over 600 years. You will learn its past and today. After 1/2 hours walk at the Tiananmen square then going through the middle gate of Tiananmen Square you'll see a huge red gate that is the Forbidden City. Then you will go with a quite nice walk to see the amazing imperial city and hear unique stories. You will have a lot of opportunities for nice pictures. The tour will finish at the north gate of the Forbidden City.
This is a long walk day, you can choose to have dinner together with the group after the tour (Your own cost). Our guide will take you to a local restaurant which is not far away. You will be dropped off at your hotel after the Summer Palace.
Tour price: (All prices publish are in RMB and per person)
Child Discount (2 to 12 years old): 50RMB
Under 2's: FREE
1. Professional English-speaking tour guide.
2. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above.
1. Personal costs.
3. Gratuity to the guide.
It will be reviewed by our staff before being accepted or declined.
You will be notified via email when the booking is accepted or declined.
Emergency Booking: +86-13581665548