Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Attractions: Old Beijing Hutongs around Drum and Belltower, Visit local family, Bird-eye view of Beijing from Jingshan Park.
Service: English Tour Guide, Entrance Fees
Walking Level: ★★★☆☆ (Middle)
Meeting point: Nanluoguxiang subway station exit E
Meeting time: Any time as your requested
1. Private Certified guided a walking tour of Old Beijing Hutongs.
2. See a lot of locals by walking, and visit a local house.
3. A birds-eye view of Beijing and the Forbidden City.
4. Lead by a local informative, friendly and professional guide.
5. Hear entertaining stories and history from your informative guide.
Meeting point: Nanluoguxiang subway station exit E.
How to get there:
1. By subway. Line 6 and line 8 Exie E.
2. TAXI: Ask your driver to take you to Nanluoguxiang subway station.
Give the taxi driver the address in Chinese: 南锣鼓巷地铁站路北E口
Call for help: +86-13581665548
Good to know:
1. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors or anyone who wants to learn more (and see more) of this city's sites.
2. The idea of the tour is walking in-depth to see the hutong, we don't organize rickshaw for the hutong. If you want to do it, we can help you arrange it.
3. If you travel here in summer time (Especially July and August), please try to make this tour in the afternoon, as Beijing summer is very hot.
4. There always have places to take rest, it is easy to buy food and drink on the way.
5. Take your own toilet paper. Because most of Beijing public toilet don't offer it.
6. Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done. Usually, people give 30 to 60 RMB per person.
Your guide will meet you at the meeting point.
Walk around Nanluoguxiang hutong area which was a place full of rich people. You will know why and how. See local people's life and take great pictures of the beautiful hutong houses.
The highlights are visiting the real people who live here for their whole life. Go inside a real hutong house with more than 300 years, visit a gentleman and see his life as a legend. The tour will end at Jingshan Park where you can enjoy a birds-eye view of the whole Beijing.
After that, your guide will help you go back to your hotel or the place you requested.
Our guide will arrange a short break before visit the big palace. Or be take in the old street to try some local street food. This is flexible according to the you.
Tour price: (All prices publish are in RMB and per person)
Child Discount (2 to 12 years old): 50RMB
Under 2's: FREE
1. Professional English-speaking tour guide.
2. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above.
1. Personal costs.
4. Gratuity to the guide.
It will be reviewed by our staff before being accepted or declined.
You will be notified via email when the booking is accepted or declined.
Emergency Booking: +86-13581665548