Type of Tour: Private Tour
Duration: 2 Days
Attractions: Jiankou Great Wall, Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace.
Service: English Tour Guide, Transfer, Entrance Fees, and Lunch
Walking Level: ★★★★☆
Meeting point: Your Hotel Lobby
Meeting time: 8:30 am
Hiking Jiankou to Mutianyu Great Wall, enjoy both the original and rebuilt Wall.
Toboggan down from Mutianyu.
The private professional tour guide gives you all the interesting information you want.
Be guided through the VIP channel to avoid the long security check and long queue for tickets.
Delicious Lunch in a well-selected restaurant.
The excellent professional driver gives you a comfortable ride.
Heritage Walking tour of Beijing city.
(We make sure you will spend enough time for each sight)
In the morning
8 am Pick-up from Hotel
Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City,
Lunch (vegetarian options)
In the afternoon
The Summer Palace
Drop-off at your Hotel around 5 pm
Amazing Great Wall Hiking from Jiankou to Mutianyu
Pick up 8 am Pick-up from Hotel
After Pick up, it is about a 2-hour drive from Beijing downtown to Jiankou Great Wall.
You start your hike from Xizhazi village and about 4 hours hiking to get to Mutianyu Great Wall. You will take the toboggan or the cable car down.
Your private driver will wait for you at the Mutianyu main entrance.
After the hike, our guide will bring you to a very nice local restaurant to enjoy a fresh and delicious Chinese lunch or dinner.
After the meal, you will be dropped off at your Beijing hotel.
Child Discount (2 to 12 years old): 150RMB
Under 2’s: FREE
Payment: After you confirm the tour with us, no prepayment is requested, pay cash to your tour guide at the end of the tour.
Professional English-speaking tour guide.
Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver.
Gas, toll & parking lot fees.
Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
All entrance tickets to the sights listed above.
Cable car or toboggan
Breakfast and Dinner.
Gratuity to the guide and driver.
1. It is better to take your passport or a copy with you. There is always a security check around Tiananmen Square. And you may need it if you want to go into Chairman Mao’s mausoleum.
2. This Great Wall hike is about 11 km, you can choose to shortcut at Ox-horn edge and save a lot of energy.
3. Most people can finish this hike if you want to hike the pole please mention to us it 1 day before.
4. What to take for the hike: comfortable shoes or boots, snacks, sunscreen, sunglasses, a stick, lip balm, and a cap.
5. There is no toilet along the path on the Wall. We will take you to the toilet before the hike.
6. We usually get back to the city around 5 pm, so make your evening plan accordingly.
7. The lunch is usually after 2 pm, it is better to have a big breakfast or take something to eat on the hike.
8. Unlimited bottles of water are stored in our car/van, and you need to carry them.
9. We don’t go to tourist shops, factories, etc., and waste your precious time.
10. Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation for the guide for that job well done. Usually, people give 50 to 100 RMB per person per day.