Type of Tour: Private Tour
Duration: 2 Days
Attractions: Jinshanling to Simatai West, Gubeikou Great Wall, Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking
Service: English Tour Guide, Transfer, Entrance Fees, Hotel, and Lunch
Walking Level: ★★★★☆
Meeting point: Your Hotel Lobby on Day 1
Meeting time: 8:30 am
Camping on the Great Wall instead stays at the guest house. We can help you bring camping equipment up to the right place. (No extra charge.)
Hiking Jiankou to Mutianyu Great Wall ( 4 hours + hiking)
Jinshanling to Simatai Great Wall hiking (3 hours + hiking)
See the Sunrise and Sunset at Gubeikou Great Wall
Stay in the old Gubeikou village and enjoy the peaceful countryside
The private professional tour guide gives you all the interesting information you want.
Well-selected Delicious meals
The excellent professional driver gives you a comfortable ride.
Pick up from your hotel at 8:30 am
2 hours drive to get to the Jinshanling Great Wall.
Spend 3 to 4 hours hiking the Great Wall of China from Jinshanling to Simatai West.
Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
After lunch, you will get to Gubeikou village and check-in at the guest house which is located down the Great Wall.
Dinner time is around 6:30 pm. According to the sunset time, your guide will arrange a sunset tour for you in the evening.
You can also request to see the sunrise at the same location which is only 20 minutes walk.
Your tour guide will be flexible to arrange the tour according to your request.
Amazing Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
Have breakfast at the guesthouse.
Start at 8 am
Pick up you, it is about a 2-hour drive from the village you stay to Mutianyu Great Wall.
Hike Mutianyu Great Wall and see the most popular rebuilt section. You will get the chance to take the toboggan down.
(If you don’t like the touristy section, we can bring you to Huanghuacheng Grea Wall for a beautiful hike)
After the hike, our guide will bring you to a very nice local restaurant to enjoy a fresh and delicious Chinese lunch.
After the meal, you will be dropped off at your Beijing hotel.
Child Discount (2 to 12 years old): 250RMB
Under 2’s: FREE
Payment: After you confirm the tour with us, no prepayment is requested, pay cash to your tour guide at the end of the tour.
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver.
Gas, toll & parking lot fees.
Lunch*2, Dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2
Accommodation on day 1
All entrance tickets to the sights listed above.
Cable car or toboggan
Gratuity to the guide and driver.
1. The Guesthouse we stay in is located in the Gubeikou village. It is with twin beds and has a private bathroom. It is not luxury but clean and comfortable.
2. This Great Wall hike on day 1 is about 8 km and day 2 is 11kms. Both the hikes have cable car options which can make the hike easier.
3. Most people can finish this hike if you want hike pole please mention to us it 1 day before.
4. What to take for the hike: comfortable shoes or boots, snacks, sunscreen, sunglasses, stick, lip balm, cap.
5. There is no toilet along the path on the wild sections of the Great Wall. We will take you to a toilet before the hike.
6. We usually get back to the city around 5 pm on day 2.
7. The lunch is usually after 2 pm, it is better to have a big breakfast or take something to eat on the hike.
8. Unlimited bottles of water are stored in our car/van, and you need to carry them.
9. We don’t go to tourist shops, factories, etc. and waste your precious time.
10. Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation for the guide for that job well done. Usually, people give 50 to 100 RMB per person per day.