Type of Tour: Private Tour
Duration: 2 Days
Attractions: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of heaven, Lama temple, Summer Palace, Mutianyu Great Wall, Olympic Park.
Service: English Tour Guide, Transfer, Entrance Fees, and Lunch
Walking Level: ★★★☆☆
Meeting point: Your Hotel Lobby
Meeting time: 8:30 am
See all most important heritage sites in 2 days.
Hear entertaining stories and history from an informative guide.
Be guided through VIP channel to avoid the long security check and long queue for tickets.
Delicious Lunch in a well-selected restaurant.
Excellent English tour guide and professional driver only serve you.
In the morning
8 am Pick-up from Hotel
Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City
Lunch (vegetarian options)
In the afternoon
Walk around Beijing Hutongs
Drop-off at your Hotel around 4 pm
Pick up 8 am Pick-up from Hotel
Mutianyu Great Wall (ski lift up and toboggan down).
Lunch in a local Chinese restaurant. (Vegetarian options)
Drop-off at your Hotel around 5:30 pm.
Child Discount (2 to 12 years old): 150RMB
Under 2’s: FREE
Professional English-speaking tour guide.
Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver.
Gas, toll & parking lot fees.
Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
All entrance tickets to the sights listed above.
Round way cable car up and down or ski lift up and toboggan down.
Breakfast and Dinner.
Gratuity to the guide and driver.
1. It is better to take your passport or a copy with you. There always security check around Tiananmen Square. And you may need it if you want to go into Chairman Mao’s mausoleum.
2. If your kids with ISIC Card, it is better bringing it with you.
3. The Forbidden City is not open on Monday.
4. We are flexible with any of your request, please feel free to let me know any of your questions or suggestions.
5. Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done. Usually, people give 50 to 100 RMB per person per day.