Type of Tour: Private Tour
Duration: 9 hours
Attractions: Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall.
Service: English Tour Guide, Transfer, Entrance Fees, and Lunch
Walking Level: ★★★☆☆
Meeting point: Your Hotel Lobby
Meeting time: 8:30 am
Departure: Daily (Except Monday)
1. Excellent English tour guide and driver only serve you.
2. Hike the Great Wall which is not crowd and famous.
3. Discover the biggest imperial palace with your informative private tour guide.
4. Be guided through VIP channel to avoid the long security check and long queue for tickets.
5. Delicious Lunch in a well-selected Chinese restaurant.
6. Toboggan down from the Great Wall.
In the morning your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby 8:30 am.
Later you’ll go through the middle gate of Tiananmen Square where you’ll see a huge red gate that is the Forbidden City also the highlights of today. The Forbidden City was the Chinese majestic imperial palace from the mid of the Ming Dynasty to the ending of the Qing Dynasty. Forbidden City is situated in the midst of Beijing city. It is the palace of the Emperor for nearly five hundred years, also as the ceremony and policy-making heart of Chinese authorities.
After the Forbidden City, driver 1.5 hours to Mutianyu Great Wall.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will visit Mutianyu Great Wall.
This part of the Great Wall is most welcomed by travelers for its picturesque scenery, fewer tourists, and beautifully-restored architecture. In order to save you time, we use the round-way cable car to transfer you to the Great Wall (or the ski lift up and toboggan down) so that you don’t have to waste your time to climb for more than 800 steps. Arriving at the Great Wall you’ll have about 2-hour’s hiking on the wall.
You will be dropped off at your hotel after the Great Wall about 5 pm.
Child Discount (2 to 12 years old): 100RMB
Under 2’s: FREE
1. Professional English-speaking tour guide.
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver.
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees.
4. Delicious lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
5. All entrance tickets to the sights listed above.
6. Round way cable car up and down or ski lift up and toboggan down.
1. Personal costs.
2. Breakfast and Dinner.
3. Gratuity to the guide and driver.
1. It is better to take your passport or a copy with you. There always security check around Tiananmen square. And you may need it if you want to go into Chairman Mao’s mausoleum.
2. Unlimited bottles of water are stored in our car/van, and you need to carry them.
3. We don’t go to tourist shops, factories, etc. and waste your precious time.
4. Tips are always appreciated by our guides but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done. Usually, our clients give 50 to 100RMB per person.